All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

RNS 510 and speed cameras

(1/1)

andytran:
Just come back from a long journey south....

The RNS 510 was excellent, especially POIs for fuel/food/attractions/castles etc. :ashamed:

Only issue is the POIs for speed cameras.

I turned them all on and they worked a treat---- on 50mph and 60mph roads / specs cameras / mobiles / etc.

However, there was no POI for speed cameras on 70mph roads....and on the A90 from Aberdeen to Edinburgh there are loads of these cameras. Seems odd....

Anyone else noticed this??

Also, I have RNS510 version b and maps V4 ....... any idea when they might give us 7 figure postcodes???

Cheers

Andy :laugh:

SteveP:
Where did you get the disc from as the speed camera data has to be added it's not a standard feature.

The one I have created includes the 70mph camera data from from pocketgpsworld  :happy2:

andytran:
Ahem, not naming names, but it was a member of this forum.

Everything sems fine, the disc worked a treat - its just missing the 70mph cameras!!

Andy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version