All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

That's how I feel

<< < (2/3) > >>

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: ub7rm on July 19, 2009, 03:36:23 pm ---
I've trawled the internet for ages looking for that soundtrack (by that artist), apparantly is a south african band who recorded it specifically for that advert and has never been released.  :sad1:


--- End quote ---

....Google "Wire Tap Studio" (or search for a similar freeware sound ripper to download) and play the vid while using the freeware to rip the sound.

I hope I've made that clear enough (am in a bit of a rush right now).

Peskarik:
I love roller coasters. I love bungy jumping.
But everything is boring compared to driving (slow, fast, does not matter) my E30.
THAT is how I feel.  :happy2:

VC:

--- Quote from: mixit on July 19, 2009, 02:15:01 pm ---VC Your 7 second video makes me feel there could be something else you're doing wrong  :P

--- End quote ---

:P i'm not old enough for that problem  :booty:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: ub7rm on July 19, 2009, 03:36:23 pm ---
I've trawled the internet for ages looking for that soundtrack (by that artist), apparantly is a south african band who recorded it specifically for that advert and has never been released.  :sad1:

--- End quote ---

....The song is "Sweet Dreams" written and performed originally by The Eurythmics : -



How about Marilyn Manson's version being the advert soundtrack? - I think it's him.



^ A different remix used in the ad though.

mixit:

--- Quote from: Very Cherry on July 19, 2009, 10:51:41 pm ---
--- Quote from: mixit on July 19, 2009, 02:15:01 pm ---VC Your 7 second video makes me feel there could be something else you're doing wrong  :P

--- End quote ---

:P i'm not old enough for that problem  :booty:



--- End quote ---

Touche  :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version