All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
K04 on a GTI
(1/1)
kris:
OK guys, talk to me about fitting the k04 in place of the k03s on the 2.0 FSI lump. I've just purchased a k04, injectors, manifold and boost pipes. If I understand correctly, I now need the intercooler to throttle body pipework and DV boss?
As I'm running a pretty much stock GTI now, I'm thinking S3 intercooler? TBE of some variety... and HPFP, topped off with a stage 2 map? Sound like a plan?!
Any advice, ideas, pointers gratefully received! :happy2:
RedRobin:
....
There's info that JKM (Portsmouth) have on their web site which may be of some help.
Linky : - K04 Upgrade - JKM....
I hope this may give you some helpful info :smiley:
You are definitely diving in at the deep end! Enjoy!
P.S.- I have to admit that I partly regret not upgrading to the K04 when my K03 failed. However, I couldn't justify spending so much at once at the time. My previous suspension failed at around the same time! On the other hand, I'm extremely happy with the GTI I've got.
kris:
Yea, I am very happy with the GTI as it is, but couldn't really turn down the K04 when it came up! It will have to wait for a few months while I buy the other expensive bits... hopefully worth the wait!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
Go to full version