All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Clutch slip on stage 1 map
NEWEY:
my gti is fine no slip and thats on stage 2. but then the car only has 13k on the clock
matty_jetta:
Yep 259.9bhp on stage one and I have a home made intake. Obviously not clever running a high boost because my clutch doesn't like it. I am back to standard map for now.
The car has just turned 31k. I will post up the graph when I get home
NEWEY:
--- Quote from: matty_jetta on July 20, 2009, 12:27:50 pm ---Yep 259.9bhp on stage one and I have a home made intake. Obviously not clever running a high boost because my clutch doesn't like it. I am back to standard map for now.
The car has just turned 31k. I will post up the graph when I get home
--- End quote ---
thats really good for just a stage 1
Msportman:
I've yet had no problems on my manual APR Stage 1 Ed 30.
Don't do traffic light GP or sprinting but have done a hard trackday and it coped admirably.
I've spoken to various tuners recently who all they the ED30 clutches are fine but depends how you drive...common sense then!
Revo have been running their demo with silly power and report no problems. Awesome report no issues with clutches either.
Will inspect mine when fitting diff.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version