All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

MTM330 + fuel pump?

<< < (2/2)

RedRobin:
....

A good mate of mine had a MTM map (QST) on his Mk5 GTI but was very unhappy with it. I've also driven it and it was over aggressive and felt it was either full on or off. He's changed the ECU now and runs a custom Superchips map via VWR.

As far as i know you can run an aftermarket fuel pump without going beyond a Stage2 map but to exploit its potential you need a Stage2+ map version. I stand to be corrected.

s3dubbin:
I spoke to kim late on last night and he said there was nothing that would include the fuel pump and an updated map next stage up from 330bhp was the big turbo at the "bargain" price of £10,000.  :confused:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version