All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Hello - Anyone know this car?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Edition30:
What area is it in?

Sure YL is a local registration plate.

gazbutS3:

--- Quote from: jamiekip on July 20, 2009, 11:15:55 pm ---I think you have his wheels Gaz  :grin:

--- End quote ---

thats wot I thought, but I didn't buy them from him, they went from Bognor to Fife then to me :happy2:

had a night out in Bognor on the Saturday of Goodwood, it was a bit lively on the boxing front :laugh:

RedRobin:
....

Methinks from your listed car history that's you're the Oli I know from Bognor. My Monza 18s came off your imported black GTI with only 7 miles on them and your GTI was later nicked?

Oli:

--- Quote from: gazbutS3 on July 20, 2009, 10:58:16 pm ---
was it an Ibis S3? Bognor Regis?

--- End quote ---

Thats me, and I did have MTM wheels on my S3!  You have them now do you?


--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 21, 2009, 12:15:32 am ---....

Methinks from your listed car history that's you're the Oli I know from Bognor. My Monza 18s came off your imported black GTI with only 7 miles on them and your GTI was later nicked?

--- End quote ---

You got it Robin, I am coming back to the GTI club - lets hope this one doesn't get nicked!

gazbutS3:

--- Quote from: Oli on July 21, 2009, 12:27:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: gazbutS3 on July 20, 2009, 10:58:16 pm ---
was it an Ibis S3? Bognor Regis?

--- End quote ---

Thats me, and I did have MTM wheels on my S3!  You have them now do you?


--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 21, 2009, 12:15:32 am ---....

Methinks from your listed car history that's you're the Oli I know from Bognor. My Monza 18s came off your imported black GTI with only 7 miles on them and your GTI was later nicked?

--- End quote ---

You got it Robin, I am coming back to the GTI club - lets hope this one doesn't get nicked!

--- End quote ---

yes, I have them now, I spoke to you about them but John from Fife bought them and I got them from him, they have done some miles :smiley:



pic whore :smiley:







Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version