All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

New wheels fitted now with better pics lol

<< < (2/10) > >>

Hedge:
Park the car in the shade if you want to take pics on a sunny day.
The camera will see all the white and compensate therefore blacker than black wheels.

HTH.

Peskarik:

--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on July 23, 2009, 04:10:54 pm ---Better pics soon lol

--- End quote ---

I sincerely hope so, you know!  :party:  :happy2:

Peskarik:

--- Quote from: Hurdy on July 23, 2009, 04:18:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: MAT ED30 on July 23, 2009, 04:10:54 pm ---Better pics soon lol

--- End quote ---

I should hope so too :popcornsoda:

--- End quote ---

while I was thinking to add this smile  :popcornsoda: you jumped the queue, John!  :grin:

Peskarik:
BTW, looking at these, I want to buy black Alleggerita alloys even more!
I think this will happen soon, I need to get two Michelin PS2 tyres first, but the site I order them from put some kind of abbreviations after tyre names, and these affect the price.

Like:
Michelin Pilot SPORT PS2
225/40 ZR18 92Y EL mit Felgenschutzleiste, M0, RR *

What does this M0 and RR mean?
What do things like RRBL, N2, N3, N4 mean?  :stupid:

john_o:
nice Matt but we need better pics  :popcornsoda:

Peskarik , the codes are specific for makes of car e.g. Mercedes/Porsche etc  (Michelin made compound etc changes just for these cars)
you want a non coded generic PS2 but with an XL (extra load rating)  :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version