All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Front Fog lamp with Naked women in (robin)

<< < (6/7) > >>

JPC:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 23, 2009, 09:57:26 pm ---^^^^

Ooops! Sorry guys - I was just helping a friend painting a plasterer's radio! :evilgrin:



My fogs were never advertised online - Benny PM'd me a while ago and then went quiet. I have now PM'd Phil - I was watching Tour de France and then cooking and eating.

Hey! Nath! Who's THAT Babe you posted!!? :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

--- End quote ---


Ive Just said out loud "she is amazing!"

Now, steph doesnt think much of her at all!

Whos with me on the  :pomppomp:   :notworthy: :pomppomp: ???

Phil Mcavity:
 :popcornsoda: :congrats:

 :notworthy: to everyone

 :drinking:

Can we have a smiley for wet wipes needed plz Mods?  :laugh:

john_o:
Im with you Jay she gets a  :pomppomp:
as for Megan 'Bisexual' Fox ........  :pomppomp: :pomppomp: but I wouldnt want to marry her....

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: JPC on July 23, 2009, 10:13:41 pm ---
Ive Just said out loud "she is amazing!"

Now, steph doesnt think much of her at all!

Whos with me on the  :pomppomp:   :notworthy: :pomppomp: ???


--- End quote ---

....Well, it's obvious that I am. She's simply got sex appeal and she's not one of those obvious model types but she's more like an attainable lady.

I must say I admire Steph and you for being so secure in your relationship with each other for one not to mind the other being open about who they fancy the look of.

JPC:
thanks for that robin, we are quite open like that, she knows what im like really.

shes had years of me shouting "get your rat out" out of the car window! haha!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version