All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Tornado Red question

<< < (2/4) > >>

Greeners:

--- Quote from: Tarmac_Terrorist on July 23, 2009, 11:11:30 pm ---Yep, deffo a different colour. That one on the end is pink   :rolleye:

--- End quote ---

Tornado Pink!  :signLOL:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Tarmac_Terrorist on July 23, 2009, 11:11:30 pm ---
Yep, deffo a different colour. That one on the end is pink   :rolleye:


--- End quote ---

^^^^ :signLOL: :signLOL: :P

It's Throbbin' Pink if you don't mind, Nath! :laugh:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: RedRobin on July 23, 2009, 11:19:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tarmac_Terrorist on July 23, 2009, 11:11:30 pm ---
Yep, deffo a different colour. That one on the end is pink   :rolleye:


--- End quote ---

^^^^ :signLOL: :signLOL: :P

It's Throbbin' Pink if you don't mind, Nath! :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Your Doctor will give you some cream for that!  :grin:

RedRobin:

--- Quote from: Greenouse on July 23, 2009, 11:20:21 pm ---
Your Doctor will give you some cream for that!  :grin:


--- End quote ---

....It's called Baby Oil :evilgrin:

TomB:
Thanks guys, I think I'll do the right thing and spend the money on new paint.  We've got a smart repairer at work that does wonders with scratches and chips, I think I'll let him fix it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version