All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

How the ****

<< < (2/3) > >>

Aparoon:
Done it finally, i tugged at the top right rather than pulling, it popped out quite easily today, fitted my vwr panel filter too  :jumpmove:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: Aparoon on July 24, 2009, 11:13:01 am ---Done it finally, i tugged at the top right rather than pulling, it popped out quite easily today, fitted my vwr panel filter too  :jumpmove:

--- End quote ---

Nice one!  :congrats:

It's much easier once youv'e done it once!  :wink:

john_o:
thats what I told the wife .......

JPC:

--- Quote from: john_o on July 24, 2009, 02:21:59 pm ---thats what I told the wife .......

--- End quote ---
:congrats: :pomppomp:  :signLOL:

Greeners:

--- Quote from: john_o on July 24, 2009, 02:21:59 pm ---thats what I told the wife .......

--- End quote ---

 :laugh:



 :booty:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version