All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Monza 2 Alloys

(1/1)

Smudgster:
Hi all,

I am thinking of changing my rims. I am thinking of sell my Monza 2's. what they worth without tyres. I have 5 3 in good condition, 1 with very light kerbing and 1 with heavy kerbing. They are genuine wheels, not bent or buckled. infact they are on my car now!!!!

any ideas

Smudge

VeeDubDan:
Without seeing them I would say £400ish is a reasonable amount.

Gene Hunt:
Best to try & get some  pics up off the damage mate.  :smiley: :happy2:

Smudgster:
Yea will do, i may even sell them with tyres and go for 19" wheels

So what is reasonable price for 5 wheels?
So what is a reasonable price for 5 wheels and 6 tyres

Piccies later

Smudge

scarpicus:
yeah could i see some pics of them on your car Smudgester as i may be interested at the right price... :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version