All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Why get a catch can?

(1/3) > >>

Hurdy:
FSI engine after 19k miles!!!!!! :scared: :surprised:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/pippyrips/DSCN3441-1.jpg

http://www.clubgti.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189147

I'll be looking at mine with interest as it has 18k miles on it at the moment!

SteveP:
Dread to think what mine look like now with 43K on  :scared:

Probably a like "shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted" by me putting the BSH can on last week  :fighting2:

MAT ED30:
Mines done same as u steve milage wise so should I worry  :scared: or do I just get the can put on ? Might get vwr to have a look at mine when I am down next

Hurdy:
Put the thankyou on this post for the info in the PM Steve :wink:

My engine will be swapped for a low mileage one in the next month or so, which means it'll get a good fettle and a catch can system fitted. :happy2:

RedRobin:
^^^^
And mine at 71k?

So, is there a thread here about how to check this yet please?

[Just seen Mat's post....Yep, it'll be on my list for VWR too :happy2:]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version