Make a donation

Author Topic: Reading dtc's  (Read 2809 times)

Offline Markyed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
Reading dtc's
« on: May 15, 2013, 09:03:39 pm »
I can't seem to read any codes with my bluefin is it not compatible or am I doing something wrong ??

Saintsteve

Re: Reading dtc's
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 09:26:33 pm »
I can't seem to read any codes with my bluefin is it not compatible or am I doing something wrong ??

You may need to speak to Superchips to get them to enable that facility on your handset.

Offline Markyed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 11:55:36 pm »
You should be able to read the fault codes with a bluefin on this type of car. Plug the bluefin into the diagnostic port, and at the first prompt, when it says Check ignition off and press Y, press N instead and then turn the ignition on. This will lead you into a menu where the first item should be Diagnostics.
That sorted it can data log with it aswell now  :pomppomp:

Offline Spadds

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 10:07:56 pm »
You should be able to read the fault codes with a bluefin on this type of car. Plug the bluefin into the diagnostic port, and at the first prompt, when it says Check ignition off and press Y, press N instead and then turn the ignition on. This will lead you into a menu where the first item should be Diagnostics.
That sorted it can data log with it aswell now  :pomppomp:

What does the hand set data log?  I've got my old handset sat in a drawer collecting dust. Is it of any use then???

Offline Markyed30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 10:41:40 pm »
Not tried it yet going on
Holiday tomorrow so car has no map and immobilised will try it when I'm back  :jumpmove: