Make a donation

Author Topic: OZ Alleggerita's....  (Read 54134 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: OZ Alleggerita's....
« Reply #225 on: March 05, 2012, 11:18:53 am »

Hi RedRobin, I was hoping for your reply and indeed i got that. Thank you! To bring this further, if you are using any of McFard security bolts on the 'geritas', do you by any chance know the part number youre using? I found a table chart specifying the 'R' size but as said above, am unsure which one to use.

Yes, I have contacted OZ directly and fingers crossing that they will come back to me soon. An authorize OZ dealer may not even know as many are quite uninformed with these knowledge - unfortunately...

....Try Keith Tyler at Revolution247 (Gateshead) 0845 002 3000 (and give him my best regards!) - He is very knowledgable and very helpful. I bought my OZ LeggyRita's there.  :happy2:

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 11:21:47 am by RedRobin »

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline ShifterGTI

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
Re: OZ Alleggerita's....
« Reply #226 on: March 06, 2012, 08:37:12 am »
RedRobin,

Thank you very much for the reference and replying on this again. I have verification from Tirerack guys that OZ is indeed on R12. Well, at least on the 'leggyritas' LOL. My guy screwed up the seat a bit with taper bolts and i managed to have true OZ bolts at no extra charge. Yes, not all countries comes with bolts inclusions!

I am pissed, but relieved at the same time...