Make a donation

Author Topic: My 07 GTi Dsg  (Read 4911 times)

Offline nick-barnes07

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
    • Email
Re: My 07 GTi Dsg
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 09:31:16 pm »
nice car, looks mint, the jl looks good, i have had loads of w7's , i find the smaller the box the better they sound, i had a 12w7 in a box that was just big enough for it running of a 1000/1 and the sub blew it self out of the box it was that loud, i bought a jl box like you have and it didnt sound half as good when i put it in that!!! the w7's sound better in smaller box's , a loy more punchier .. i have a 8w7 in my van in the front and it is loud as for a 8" sub and that is in a box that it just fits in as well

Offline SteveP

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 117
  • -Receive: 340
    • My Project
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2009, 09:50:59 pm »
^^^ Mojo, this isn't the thread to be asking about tyre pressures please, it the OP's members ride thread where he wanted to post pics of his car  :happy2:

Offline xxx_mojo_xxx

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 19
  • MUBster DUBster
    • Project MUBster DUBster Evolution
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 10:19:44 pm »
Apologies Smudgster... and you're absolutely right SteveP.  I'll delete my posts.

Offline Smudgster

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 10:40:24 pm »
No prob at all about your post Mojo!!!!!

For an 8" sub the bass is nuts, too much sometimes!!!

It have some subtle red neons under the lip of the sub box to enhance and my boost gauge is being fitted on saturday. Only thing to do next is change the front speakers as Im not happy with them although they are Hertz 3 way components they are just not up to the job!!! next on the list then is wheels!!! Still not 100% on just changing and staying with 18" or going for the 19's!!!!

Smudgster