Make a donation

Author Topic: What seats fit mk5  (Read 26389 times)

Offline sub39h

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
Re: What seats fit mk5
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 07:29:08 pm »
no i don't think they do. i looked into it about 6 months ago when i saw a Mk4 with the in PVW. tbh i prefer the VAG Recaros

the best ones now are Sportster CSs. (i think they're the same as the Focus RS seats.)
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline stevw1

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 12
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 08:15:40 pm »
I know where there's a set of GTI buckets, same as the R buckets but have the GTI logo in the headrest. RARE AS, if i had 2k id be buying them and re-trimming in half edition check  :love:

Offline RLS

• Just Arrived
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2014, 03:33:59 pm »
Hi,

just bumping this to ask as i might look at changing to some RS4 seats soon. Whats the issue if the seats are from a 3 door Audi and going into a 3 door Golf??..will they not fold enough to have access to the rear?

Lol super rare tho.

And worse if you have a 3rd because you need to look for seats from a cabriolet, which are even rarer.

There was a set of R8s on the 'Bay not that long ago. £3k tho

Offline JoeDarKa

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 73
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2014, 09:44:26 am »
If they are a 3 door version that you are ok. They dont tilt and slide forwards like the normal golf ones. You have to slide them on the normal runners then just fold them forwards

GT Sport - Reflex Silver 2.0 TDI My Build