General > Testing and Forum Suggestion Box

New Forum - Bugs And Issues Thread

<< < (13/14) > >>

rich83:

--- Quote from: dazza on July 27, 2017, 02:56:36 pm ---
--- Quote from: rich83 on July 27, 2017, 01:07:39 pm ---Is it possible to set up a custom image so that any photobucket photos that result in the "PB error image" actualy shows a custom image saying "Photobucket are a bunch of dickheads"

?  :signLOL:

--- End quote ---
Thats a good idea. Hopefully we can get more storage so i can import them all and we will never see that message again.

--- End quote ---

that would be amazing... no idea how it would be done but i am sure you can do it

th3_f15t:
Could we also sort out Flickr and Imgur links working in adverts? Currently the direct links aren't recognised.

Also, when I click preview an advert, all my text disappears out of the main body field, yet the preview still shows but I can't then post it. If I click back in my browser the field is empty again. Happens if I try and modify the advert after posting too.

@dazza

dazza:

--- Quote from: th3_f15t on July 30, 2017, 06:58:41 pm ---Could we also sort out Flickr and Imgur links working in adverts? Currently the direct links aren't recognised.

Also, when I click preview an advert, all my text disappears out of the main body field, yet the preview still shows but I can't then post it. If I click back in my browser the field is empty again. Happens if I try and modify the advert after posting too.

@dazza

--- End quote ---

The problem is you can only place text in the main description box and you are putting images in there which is breaking it and it wont edit or preview. Add images in the image fields provided.

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,113586.msg1089592.html#msg1089592

I've removed the images from the description and added the image url sereratly you should be able to edit it now.

th3_f15t:
Ah, I see what you did there, I'll give that a try in my other advert and see how I get on.

As for the idea about a redirect on Photobucket images, could you do a re-direct command similar to how PB are doing with everyone's images? So when it detects the image it re-directs to yet another image as requested?

dazza:

--- Quote from: th3_f15t on July 30, 2017, 08:12:39 pm ---Ah, I see what you did there, I'll give that a try in my other advert and see how I get on.

As for the idea about a redirect on Photobucket images, could you do a re-direct command similar to how PB are doing with everyone's images? So when it detects the image it re-directs to yet another image as requested?

--- End quote ---

I will probably write a script to copy them all to this server (once we move it and get more storage) then rename all the links bye bye photobucket  :fighting:.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version