Make a donation

Author Topic: Matti_f's Tornado Red Gti  (Read 1966 times)

matti_f

Matti_f's Tornado Red Gti
« on: October 11, 2014, 08:58:48 pm »
I've had this gti for about a year and a half now loved it so far had the usual issues dv failed, rusty wings, white wormed rear badge, pcv is now leaking, also had a knock sensor go and a passenger window regulator which lef the window down, but since getting these fix the car has been as reliable as they come.

Its now starting to come together below is my progress to date:

Golf the day it came home

White worm on the badge

Car has since had the monzas refurbed slate grey and fitted with conti sports it has also been detailed and remapped

Purchased a neuspeed intake for the car and trial fitted it for a few thousand miles then stripped it off again to spray satin black to fit in with the bay more

Been keeping on top of cleaning the car with dodo juice and rate then fairly highly got a sample kit from them last week to try a few other products from their range quite like their menthol glass cleaner

Also got a new a new dodo bag to keep all my products to hand

Nice shot of the beeding on the car today when cleaning it, car was treating to some orange crush last weekend

Next on the to do list is get the BSH pcv delete fitted and get the intake prepped and painted and would like to maybe get it lowered and maybe spaces

Cheers Matt