Make a donation

Author Topic: Edition30 pictures  (Read 5722 times)

Offline TaraLewe

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Edition30 pictures
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 07:10:00 pm »

Very nice,  :congrats:

Looks like the 3dr sister of mine, although your Milltek sits much better in the bumper (job for the weekend I think)

What products did you use? I've not had any experience of getting the best out of the Tornado red, yet! :evilgrin:

This was snowfoamed using Formula Clean cherry snow foam, Autofinesse tar remover, Autofinesse fall out remover, 2 bucket method with Autofinesse shampoo, clayed with Dodo juice clay and lube, glass sealed with H2go, Autofinesse tripple used on the paint work and a coat of Dodo Juice wax, the wheels were coated with Autofinesse mint rims.

When the weather is better she will have a full detail including a 3 stage polish, will post pictures after.

Offline TaraLewe

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 07:11:35 pm »

Gorgeous Eddy and a cute pooch!  :smiley:

Thanks he loves the cars!

Offline GTiBlues

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 15
  • Mr Blues
    • Bookface
    • Email
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,75444.0.html
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2015, 10:13:00 pm »
Whats the part number for the mud flaps? Im so in 2 minds to get some as my commute week days is through Devon country lanes.

Offline Nick-TR

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • TR Edition 30 - No: 1242
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 11:14:56 am »
This was snowfoamed using Formula Clean cherry snow foam, Autofinesse tar remover, Autofinesse fall out remover, 2 bucket method with Autofinesse shampoo, clayed with Dodo juice clay and lube, glass sealed with H2go, Autofinesse tripple used on the paint work and a coat of Dodo Juice wax, the wheels were coated with Autofinesse mint rims.

When the weather is better she will have a full detail including a 3 stage polish, will post pictures after.

Good work, will have to have a look into getting some new detailing supplies. 3 stage polish should make it look like new  :happy2:

Offline MaryJane

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2015, 10:16:57 am »
Lovely color, lovely car and lovely dog!