Make a donation

Author Topic: New member  (Read 3289 times)

Offline J14RKL

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Re: New member
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 12:57:08 am »
Then yeh, you had a run in with me.

You sure its only stage 2? Pretty f*cking quick considering you didn't move off my bumper lol And mines meant to be at 2++

Offline Wash

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 01:02:43 am »

You sure its only stage 2? Pretty f*cking quick considering you didn't move off my bumper lol And mines meant to be at 2++
Yeah it's been mapped at 330bhp by RTech. Was surprised our cars were so closely matched tbh. Might have to have another go this Sunday ;)

Probably going to contact RTech about no lift shift in the next couple of weeks, I need some popping in my life lol

Offline J14RKL

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 01:08:35 am »

Yeah it's been mapped at 330bhp by RTech. Was surprised our cars were so closely matched tbh. Might have to have another go this Sunday ;)

Probably going to contact RTech about no lift shift in the next couple of weeks, I need some popping in my life lol

Same here buddy, got to get a reply first. Finding it a bit difficult to contact them at the moment, want to see what the rollers say.
Its going to be serviced this week too, i think its been a while.