General > Motorsport Board

2015 WRC

(1/2) > >>

th3_f15t:
This weekend sees the beginning of the 2015 World Rally Championship in Monte Carlo. Naturally, I would assume most of us would be supporting Volkswagen who are hoping to make it a third year in a row as the top manufacturer in the championship;

http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/teams/team/volkswagen-motorsport/page/873-94-873--.html?h=2015/teams/1

Their livery this year is rather excellent in my opinion. Who else will be keeping tabs on the WRC this weekend?

Tfsi_Mike:
Subscribed to WRC chat.

I'm gonna struggle to follow this year with 6 months in Falklands :(

th3_f15t:
I handle weather forecasts for that part of the world. It'd certainly make an interesting WRC race! I will be heading that way myself possible in a few years, so I won't take the P*** out of you for going there.

Tfsi_Mike:

Our summer so their fierce winter :-( I need to buy some better warm kit! Haha.

Ooh weather forecast, what's it going to be like at at Corby (Rockingham) on Monday lol

th3_f15t:
Bit tricky to say with accuracy but looks like you can expect westerly winds, about 10-15mph with an air temperature about 6-8 degrees Celsius. Cloudy with some possible light showery rain at first but after mid afternoon things will clear a little bit and hopefully dry the track out a little.

I can update you better Sunday morning if you like. :happy2: If I was really nerdy I could even attempt to work out track temperatures in work (I think that's possible with my limited forecaster training).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version