Make a donation

Author Topic: Perform basic settings problems help please  (Read 1200 times)

Offline aarondsg

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 3
Perform basic settings problems help please
« on: March 28, 2015, 11:27:49 pm »
Hi Basically i have done a engine conversion complete with wiring loom and ecu clocks and key.

Current car 56 plate golf gti ecu etc. from my old 57 plate edition 30

But i can not seem to get the steering angle sensors brake pressure sensors etc. to code up or perform basic settings.
I managed to initiate eps test. but on vcds it doesnt give any feedback from steering angle sensor just say n/a and wwont allow me to perform basic settings.
Steering is heavy but not fully un assisted and on the yellow warning light not red.
Someone please help isit something i have done wrong or could it be wrong modules for that specific ecu?
my edition 30 diddnt have mfsw neither does the gti. i can not understand why it wont calibrate itself or show a value on measure blocks or adaptions.

Also it always beeps for seatbelt even when its plugged in, my edition 30 had heated seats so could that be the issue ?
Also shows a fault that it can not communicate with cruise control as my edition 30 had that also but that one is clear to be said.
R-Tech Power Stage 2+ Edition 30 (LC9Z)

Offline basman

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 6
Re: Perform basic settings problems help please
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 11:35:00 pm »
 :surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :fighting: :fighting: i thought you were the vag com man  :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :signLOL: :signLOL: :signLOL:

Offline aarondsg

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 3
Re: Perform basic settings problems help please
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 02:17:06 am »
so i have solved the problem.
steering wouldnt calibrate itself and measured blocks would not show a value for steering angle sensor and other associated with steering assist and esp.
I needed to perform basic setting but first needed to gain security access and follow calibration procedures.
I used the following along with genuine vcds to resolve this
http://wiki.ross-tech.com/…/in…/VW_Golf_(1K)_Steering_Assist
Also the seatbelt warning coded out to
Hopefully that helps if anyone else ever has this problem
R-Tech Power Stage 2+ Edition 30 (LC9Z)