Make a donation

Author Topic: My Black Beauty  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Stockers1592

• Can't Read PM's Yet!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
My Black Beauty
« on: May 12, 2015, 06:13:48 pm »
Hi guys, iv had my gti for nearly a month now, but due to working away atm i am rarely home so not got to use her alot.
But when i have had the odd chance she is smooth as anything to drive. You would never believe she's just hit double figures!
I ended up getting a DSG and never thought id get on with an auto but its a pleasure to drive. Easy and comfortable on long cruises or in traffic but she still gives you all the thrills down the back roads. Hopefully this summer when i move permanently back home i will be able to start the work on her and get some better pictures but for now here are the ones from the advert:

As you can probably see from the pictures its a good spec and im pretty sure from the paperwork it is an ex demo car. Although it is not immaculate on the outsite, mechanically she is sound and has full VW service history.
The spec is as follows:
'05 Golf GTi 200bhp DSG
Black with optional diamond cut 18" monza 2's
Reversing sensors
Auto lights and wipers
SAT NAV and 6 CD changer
MFSW
Cloth tartan seats

There are a few things i want to do over the next years, mainly cosmetic. Im thinking wind deflectors, smoke the lights, tint the rear windows slightly, Colour coded rear bumper and torn between bbs ch's and team dynamic pro race 1.2's.  Hope you guys like the pics and would love to hear suggestions from people about mods, especially when it comes to remaps etc as 50/50 on revo or bluefin at the minute.  :happy2: