Make a donation

Mods

ECU and DSG Remaps
AmD Tuning Stage 1 Custom Remap
AmD Tuning Stage 1 Custom Remap

A custom ECU remap written by AmD Tuning, based very near Lakeside in Essex. For more info or to contact them;

http://www.amdtuning.com/

There have been many debates about whether the figures produced on the print out by AmD Tuning are accurate, but little in the way of evidence to confirm this. Best advice is to take the numbers with a pinch of salt.

Added by th3_f15t, on 2014-10-23 21:20:27
from 2 reviews.
AMD Essex remap. 2006 mk5 GTI manual.
by Adam7, on 2014-10-28 11:11:40
Good map very smooth power delivery but I still find it hard to believe my car went from standard to 268 bhp from just a remap and panel filter. The car does fly though but need to put it up against somthing stock with 260-270 bhp and around the same weight to be certain.
A smooth map
by th3_f15t, on 2014-11-05 21:47:58
I've run this ECU map for over a year now and having driven inner city, urban, motorways and real driving roads I can say I'm really happy with this map. Power delivery is very smooth and I've had no faults what so ever with engine management since my remap. I got figures suggesting that I had 266bhp, but it's more realistic to assume around 250bhp with the modifications I've had fitted. I'll amend this review when I've take my car to R-Tech for a rolling road session to compare output.
Members with this Mod:
Have one to sell?
This mod is Wanted by the following 2 members:
Questions
th3_f15t how did you get on with the rolling road at r-tech? I'm curious to see just how far out the power figures are in comparison to AMD?
Asked By Adam7 on 2015-01-20 12:59:42
Sorry I never replied, only just remembered to check this! I never had another rolling road test to verify my figures gained. Did see someone who had a read out of 345bhp from AmD only see 305bhp on the Surrey Rolling Road Day! If you take 10% off you won't be far out is my advice.
Answered By th3_f15t on 2015-05-17 18:14:10