Make a donation

Mods

Interior None Electrical
Hydrodipped Centre Console & Trims
Hydrodipped Centre Console & TrimsHydrodipped Centre Console & TrimsHydrodipped Centre Console & TrimsHydrodipped Centre Console & Trims

Hydrodipping - also known as Water Transfer Printing, Camo Dipping and Carbon Fibre Dipping is the process of applying a custom patterned finish to an existing product using water to wrap the hydrographic design.

Hydrodipping can visually enhance and refresh the look of your interior. The glossy coat finish that is normally applied to hydrodipped items can also be wiped cleaned for easy maintenance.

Added by PatchySan, on 2014-10-24 20:51:08
from 2 reviews.
Hydro Dipping
by MC71, on 2014-10-25 10:08:01
An alternative to real Carbon Fibre or painting. An infinite amount of designs are available in a myriad of colours. Not the cheapest mod but makes a big difference to the appearance of the item dipped.
One of My Favourite Mods...
by PatchySan, on 2014-10-26 16:27:19
Compared to the dull grey look of the original having the trims hydro dipped really helps refresh the look and feel of the car interior (also ideal to cover up peeled laquer and scratches which can make the interior look worn and run down). Given the patterns are up to personal preference it also gives your interior an air of exclusivity over the standard models. The glossy coating is quite pleasing to touch and easy to wipe clean when required. It's not a cheap mod (looking at around £90 for the centre console trim parts) but the end results speak for themselves. For me it’s one of my favourite mods that I done to my MKV and I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again!
Members with this Mod:
Have one to sell?
This mod is Wanted by the following 10 members: