Make a donation

Author Topic: Best place to buy Mintex/Brembo pads and standard discs  (Read 1005 times)

Offline huggy54

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Best place to buy Mintex/Brembo pads and standard discs
« on: August 23, 2017, 11:16:20 pm »
As the title reads I'm after some standard discs and Mintex/Brembo pads for my Edition 30.

Not sure the best place to get them though, ideally id like them all one together and need to order by tomorrow for the weekend.

Note: Ideally id like minted m1144 pads but willing to try other types (just not trying to spend a fortune).

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Offline Eighteen88

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
Milltek Non Resonated Cat-Back exhaust “edition 35”, Forge PCV Delete, APR Stage 1 Remap & APR DSG Remap, Volkswagen racing intake, Volkswagen racingline sport springs, Audi R8 Coil Pack, GFB DV+

Offline huggy54

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
Re: Best place to buy Mintex/Brembo pads and standard discs
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 01:36:42 pm »
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322468118415

I did see these but I've heard mixed reviews on drilled groove discs (so I'm not sure on those ones as I've had no experience with them)

Offline Eighteen88

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 7
Re: Best place to buy Mintex/Brembo pads and standard discs
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 02:57:49 pm »
I've recently had them fitted to my car (3 weeks ago) and all seems good just now, the seller did/does have ones that aren't grooved, or they did when i spoke to them.
Give the guy a phone he was only to happy to help me before I bought mine.

What issues have you heard about grooved discs??
Milltek Non Resonated Cat-Back exhaust “edition 35”, Forge PCV Delete, APR Stage 1 Remap & APR DSG Remap, Volkswagen racing intake, Volkswagen racingline sport springs, Audi R8 Coil Pack, GFB DV+