Make a donation

Author Topic: R5GTT'S Cars rapid  (Read 243987 times)

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
Re: R5GTT'S TFSI OEM +
« Reply #555 on: November 08, 2016, 10:26:33 pm »
Can someone provide some part numbers for the 3bar map sensor and 200 bar rail pressure sensor please?.

On the RTech website.  :happy2:

Also, you exhaust hanger that goes onto the subframe is upside down.  Is that a nut/bolt on the Vibratechnics mount?
thanks @vRSAlex for firstly spotting the hanger as I did wonder why it didn't fit properly  :signLOL: secondly well spotted again the nut and bolt on the Vibratechnics mounts as the person who sold it me didn't tell me or didn't know the bolt wouldn't tighten and got stuck on a few threads so I had to compromise and fit the extra bolt from the subframe spacer kit I had as that's all I could do in an emergency or I'd have been stuck in that garage without a paddle so to speak  :sad1: no idea why the bolt wouldn't tighten but the nut and bolt job did the trick  :smiley:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #556 on: November 08, 2016, 10:29:11 pm »
Can someone provide some part numbers for the 3bar map sensor and 200 bar rail pressure sensor please?.

On the RTech website.  :happy2:

Also, you exhaust hanger that goes onto the subframe is upside down.  Is that a nut/bolt on the Vibratechnics mount?
Alex I emailed you a few days ago about brake lines for some mk7 R calipers, can you help out?

(Sorry for thread hijack R5)
any time AJP I'm not fussed at all so feel free to do so anytime  :popcornsoda:

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #557 on: November 09, 2016, 01:55:49 pm »
Things are moving really quickly as I've received the S3 injectors and polytek Pre filled gear box mount but sadly bought the seal kits to fit the oem injectors  :signLOL: but as I'm going a different route it's all good  :smiley:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:15:35 pm by r5gtt »

Offline Paradox1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 82
    • Email
« Reply #558 on: November 09, 2016, 02:00:32 pm »
Good to see your making progress.
keep it going

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #559 on: November 09, 2016, 02:08:06 pm »
Good to see your making progress.
keep it going
ill have to pop to the dealers and with a list soon  :signLOL:

Offline Pesky jones

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #560 on: November 09, 2016, 02:27:32 pm »
Where did you get the injectors from and how much?

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #561 on: November 09, 2016, 02:42:34 pm »
FB £150 delivered

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 392
  • -Receive: 316
« Reply #562 on: November 09, 2016, 06:45:00 pm »
FB £150 delivered
Are you putting them in as they are? If it was me I'd get them refurbished first. Just over 100 quid with all new seals, flow sheet etc from Mr Injector. If you fit them as they are there's always that chance one or more isn't flowing well, or at least 5k miles on one starts playing up.

Considering you're treating this as a long termer and factoring in the cost of everything else I'd say it'd be a wise move. You remember all the messing about I had with mine - the last thing you want is to be having to pull the inlet mani off again after doing all the work. 100 quid for peace of mind. And I think I remember someone saying the k04 injectors can be even more problematic than k03 injectors.

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #563 on: November 09, 2016, 10:03:58 pm »
FB £150 delivered
Are you putting them in as they are? If it was me I'd get them refurbished first. Just over 100 quid with all new seals, flow sheet etc from Mr Injector. If you fit them as they are there's always that chance one or more isn't flowing well, or at least 5k miles on one starts playing up.

Considering you're treating this as a long termer and factoring in the cost of everything else I'd say it'd be a wise move. You remember all the messing about I had with mine - the last thing you want is to be having to pull the inlet mani off again after doing all the work. 100 quid for peace of mind. And I think I remember someone saying the k04 injectors can be even more problematic than k03 injectors.
cheers AJP  I've been told to do the same and definitely don't want to be pulling the inlet off again as long as all goes well and I recall your thread re the issues you were having you poor thing you. So I send them to mr injector?

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #564 on: November 09, 2016, 10:07:26 pm »
FB £150 delivered

cheers AJP  I've been told to do the same and definitely don't want to be pulling the inlet off again as long as all goes well and I recall your thread re the issues you were having you poor thing you. So I send them to mr injector?
This is the guy:

http://mrinjectoruk.co.uk/ContactUs.aspx

Drop him an email and he'll detail the postage etc. Only a few days turnaround.

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #565 on: November 09, 2016, 10:13:44 pm »
FB £150 delivered

This is the guy:

http://mrinjectoruk.co.uk/ContactUs.aspx

Drop him an email and he'll detail the postage etc. Only a few days turnaround.
Thanks mate? You've saved me extra cash. I'll pop him an email as I want my complete package to work hand in hand   :drinking:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:16:07 pm by r5gtt »

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #566 on: November 09, 2016, 10:15:59 pm »
No probs dude

Offline Paradox1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 82
    • Email
« Reply #567 on: November 10, 2016, 03:39:32 pm »
I'll sort injectors for you. Ultra cleaning I think its called

Offline AJP

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #568 on: November 10, 2016, 04:20:56 pm »
Ultrasonic. Tiny vibrations.

I did a fair bit of research before I got my k03 injectors done and tfsi mike recommend Mr Injector. Alex at AKS used/uses them too apparently.

I could have got them done cheaper but as far as I know none of the other refurbers offered as full a service as Mr Injector. Steve at Staller commented on them before he fit them. He was impressed.

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
« Reply #569 on: November 10, 2016, 04:34:03 pm »
Ultrasonic. Tiny vibrations.

I did a fair bit of research before I got my k03 injectors done and tfsi mike recommend Mr Injector. Alex at AKS used/uses them too apparently.

I could have got them done cheaper but as far as I know none of the other refurbers offered as full a service as Mr Injector. Steve at Staller commented on them before he fit them. He was impressed.
I think I'll go with Mr injector as did AJP as they'll supply and fit the seal kits too and don't fancy messing about with these again after they are fitted by R-Tech.