All Things Mk5 > Members Rides

Betty's Silver GTi - RIP Page 4 :(

(1/15) > >>

Betty02:
Well thought I would start a thread as some mods should be coming soon and already done some slight ones!

Background

So I got the car on the 6th December, game from a 100bhp 1.2 Turbo Twingo GT was a 2008 plate and I had it since new, I was hoping that moving to a car with double miles and 3 years older I would regret it.

So on the 6th I went to view the car and test drive, it's a bog standard Reflex Silver GTi with 61k on the clock. It's a 06 plate but the car was spotless, it doesn't have a mark anywhere on either the interior or exterior so I got it there and then. There was problems but that's covered in a nothing thread and not actually car related as such.

So then I decided to get modding!

Mods

RNS 310
GTI Seat Inlays
GTI Rest Plate
Armrest
iPod Dock In Armrest
Audi R8 Oil Cap
Monza II Shadows
Parrot MKi9200
Full Interior LED Lights
Edition 30 Gator

Plans

Lower 40mm
Omanyt Alloys/Reps
Bluetooth Addition
Reverse Camera
Armrest
Edition 30 Gator
Edition 30 HB Cover
Red Stitched MK6 MFSW
MK6 Climate Control
Possible Recaro's
R32 Rear Bumper & Exhaust
Semi-Colour Coded Splitter
Colour Coded Skirts
Colour Coded Engine Cover

That will be pretty much it. I will install most ICE/Electrical/Gadget mods that are available, everything must  look OEM though or I simply won’t get it lol.

I will get some decent pictures over the weekend but so far i love it, MPG is a lot more then the Twingo but I will get used to it.

Really love the RNS 310 by far the best mod ever, was after an RNS 510 but for double the money of what I paid for this then I would rather have this. Nothing will be moving fast I'm afraid though as I need a few things privately sorting first then the full modding can begin!

damoegan:
Sounds nice  :smiley:

Now get some pics up  :party:

apollo13:
 :worthless:

Betty02:
Well a little update! Got the head unit on xmas day obviously and got it fitted, not the best pictures as I still need to finish a few bits and bobs of!

Also fitted my GTi clutch rest plate! Still have seat inlays to fit.

stealthwolf:
You missed the red tape trick with the footrest.  :P

How do you find the headunit?

Now where are the pics of the entire car?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version