Make a donation

Author Topic: Booked in for Stage 2+ mapping 29th Jan!  (Read 6591 times)

Offline Shoduchi

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 220
  • -Receive: 429
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,95592.msg952042.html
Re: Booked in for Stage 2+ mapping 29th Jan!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2016, 11:23:45 am »
Yeah as mentioned above the APR HPFP is a big sum of money. On their website it is £802.80 inc VAT for a brand new pump! Or around £500.00 to send your current pump in and to be rebuilt.

I managed to get mine for £420 IIRC on the Facebook TFSI Tuning page (Second hand ofcourse)

But yeah TSR have great deals on the LOBA pumps and Autotech internals at the minute :happy2:

Ill be really happy if i get 360 bhp and 370+ ft lb torque.  :evilgrin:

@Mitch H have you got their hardcut limiter?

No I'm dsg so just stage 2 and dsg remap :) the launch control mapping is really good!

Bet it sounds epic! Do you think you will go for stage 2+?

I'm saving up for stage 2+!
Looking at 475 for a loba
Rs4 pressure valve 40
Intercooler is where I'm unsure what to spend. As everyone was saying cheap welly cooler works well which is what got me excited when I could see I could afford 2+
Then did abit of digging and been told once I've payed for all pipe work to be made up its 500-550 which is nearly peron money and take me over a grand so I'm abit on the fence ATM

My brother will be taking his ed30 for stage 1 map at r tech in a few month which is what is really tempting me as I can come along for the ride haga

Bet you cant wait for it to be stage 2+ !
Niki at R-tech really rates the wellycoolers but there is quite a bit of DIY to be done which im sure you know. As you said for pipework to be made nicely you're looking at peron money which is a direct bolt on. IMO i would go for a direct bolt on intercooler to save the DIY and chopping the crash bar etc but each to their own.

Im sure i follow you on instagram! Your ed30 really looks the part :happy2:
Like ed30Lewis said, I'd go for the Peron. It's a direct bolt on and with one of the best performance available. I'm running a DsD IC which looks like any chinese copy of the THS IC. It's doing its job so far. If I was going to buy an IC today I might have stretched the budget to cover a Peron.