Make a donation

Author Topic: CRASHED THE BEAST :'(  (Read 27300 times)

Offline r5gtt

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
Re: CRASHED THE BEAST :'(
« Reply #135 on: December 19, 2016, 06:50:07 pm »
Thank you spwd, it was a nightmare and I would have been at a loss if I didn't contact the engineer as he was clueless as to what was going on and why the claim co didn't give them the full facts and damage photos!.
Well lesson learned don't trust an Asian claims company unless it's all in writing  :signLOL:

Are you going through ASK who i recommended? or through the claims company they use, cant remember the name
nah used someone my nephews mate recommended but they all bullsh*t you tbh.

Offline Dan_FR

• Thank You
  • -Given: 132
  • -Receive: 189
  • wait...what?
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2016, 07:43:36 am »
I've done claims company before many years ago. Absolutely no benefit over going through your own insurance company. End result is the same and all a claims company is interested in is their pay-out, not you.

Not a bad result in the end though. I wouldn't mind a payout like that for mine  :signLOL:
TFSI... Revo Stage 2+... . WMI.... VCDS HEX + CAN, MPPS, VAG Commander & VAG tacho - South Wales

Offline r5gtt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 334
« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2016, 12:52:12 pm »
I've done claims company before many years ago. Absolutely no benefit over going through your own insurance company. End result is the same and all a claims company is interested in is their pay-out, not you.

Not a bad result in the end though. I wouldn't mind a payout like that for mine  :signLOL:
ywah it's not a pretty picture when you think about it logically Dan, they want to screw driver you out of everything but I got very lucky as I contacted the engineer and got him to add the missing damage to then write it off and what a result that was.  :jumping: solicitor forwarded the cheque directly to me as I told her what the claims company was doing so again result. It was a nice tidy sum but all gone now after getting carried away buying crap for the car  :doh: