Make a donation

Author Topic: Pirelli Edition for sale  (Read 929 times)

Offline gtipirelli

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • Golf GTi Pirelli
    • Email
Pirelli Edition for sale
« on: October 02, 2018, 03:13:15 pm »
Apologies if this has been discussed before but can someone please let me know how I go about uploading an image from my iPad as I want to sell my car and upload the photos I have taken

I have the photos on my Flickr account but this site does not like it when I copy the image address and try and add it to the for sale advert as an image upload

Thanks

The advert I would like to add is :

2008 58 reg Pirelli Edition GTi for sale £7,995

5 door manual transmission
80k miles
Full VW service history with all receipts
Diamond black pearl effect
One previous owner
MOT until August 2019
4 brand new Pirelli P Zero tyres just fitted
Standard features include highline computer, multi function steering wheel, folding mirrors, heated seats, auto headlights, iPod dock in armrest etc
Interior in spotless condition
Minor marks on alloys

I have owned it for 75k of the 80k miles and the first owner was the sales manager at Towcester VW. The car has been mapped by Richter motorsport for all of my ownership and the clutch does now slip very slightly in high gears and low revs if you demand too much of the car.

I will however pay to have the car put back to standard by my local VW dealer if that helps the sale as it will eradicate the issue

I have cherished this car for almost 10 years and have priced it competitively for a relative quick sale but please no time wasters

I will post images once I have worked out how too !!

Phone or text enquiries to 07789 570111

Thanks, Alan
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 08:17:10 am by gtipirelli »
Golf GTi Pirelli - Diamond Black, 5 Door - SOLD
now 718 Cayman S PDK