Make a donation

Author Topic: Mk5 5 Door Heated Leathers  (Read 2540 times)

Offline JregGT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 2
Mk5 5 Door Heated Leathers
« on: December 08, 2022, 09:34:58 pm »
Mk5 5 Door Heated Leathers
£200.00
Collection Only

Decent condition grey heated leathers from an 05 5 door.

All working, all in decent condition (worst bit is, as always, drivers bolster and even thats not too bad - see pic below), heaters working, lumbar support adjustment working.

Have literally had a quick wipe over for the pics - Have been looked after, but come out of a family car, so could always do with a good clean and condition!

I am not trying to retire off selling any of these bits, in fact I have tried to price them cheaper than any I can find on ebay etc, even in worse condition than this - Basically i need all the usable bits, and then the cars, out the way asap, hence £200!  If I am miles off on prices, just let me know, its been a long time since I have 'messed' with any cars

Have a set of matching doorcards that can go for another £100 on top - I am not too worried if we end up keeping them as the Mrs's R32 has grey leather, so they can go in the loft in case one of the kids does anything horrible to the ones in hers!  They are available if you do want them though, if you are actually changing interior colour etc.

They are in Walsall, West Mids, but I work in Cardiff, so am there most weeks and am happy to stick them in the car if anyone wants to pick up from there (or I can meet you in between with a bit of arrangement)

Any questions, just shout - You will see in another post I am breaking my old car and my wifes, so have loads of bits going before the shells get scrapped

Dan

Offline JregGT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
Re: Mk5 5 Door Heated Leathers
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 10:23:25 pm »
Too much money?  I thought it was pretty reasonable for a decent set of seats, but perhaps I am more out of the loop than I thought!  As I say, I am after space more than trying to make my fortune - £150 then?

Offline Bazra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 10:44:53 pm »
I can’t believe these are not gone yet. Wish you were in the south, would have taken them off you in a heartbeat.

Offline Bazra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 05:56:38 pm »
Sent you a pm @JregGT

Offline JregGT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 04:43:57 pm »

Offline Greigzy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2023, 01:20:37 pm »
Could you palletise these for me at all?

Happy to arrange a courier myself if so.