Make a donation

Author Topic: Black GTI MFSW Steering Wheel  (Read 3421 times)

Offline JregGT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 2
Black GTI MFSW Steering Wheel
« on: December 08, 2022, 11:22:16 pm »
Black GTI MFSW Steering Wheel
£200.00
Collection Only

Black MFSW steering wheel from 06 GTI

Pretty decent condition - Has had a quick wipe for the pics, would benefit from a really good clean and condition.  Have taken a pic of the worst 'wear' but can get more pics if anyone needs.

Includes airbag, slip ring and the (I think airbag?) modules from below the steering column, in case they are different from MFSW to normal wheel.  Clearly the car is being broken, so if there is anything else you need to get it working, you are welcome to it!

Have tried to price cheaply, certainly below any others i can find in similar condition, because I am not after loads of money out of all this lot, I just want the usable bits gone asap so I can get the shells off my drive!  If I am miles out on price, just tell me, its been years since I have done much 'messing' with cars, so I am a bot out of the loop

I dont have a problem with posting, assuming I can get anyone to take an airbag nowadays?  If not, its in Walsall, West Mids for pickup, or I can take to Cardiff, as I am there once a week for work (or can meet you on the way for that matter, with a bit of organising) - Would probably rather that anyway as it means you can have a good look at it before buying. 

Any questions, just shout

Dan

Offline JregGT

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 2
Re: Black GTI MFSW Steering Wheel
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 10:24:41 pm »
Am I asking too much?  I thought it was fairly reasonable given it includes the airbag and slip ring etc etc - Perhaps I have been out of the game for longer than I realise  :grin:

£175?

Offline JT-Merc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Re: Black GTI MFSW Steering Wheel
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 08:52:06 pm »
Hi, is this still available?