Make a donation

Author Topic: White smoke injectors question 6R S3  (Read 960 times)

Offline momo.mk5GTI

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
White smoke injectors question 6R S3
« on: May 28, 2023, 02:48:33 pm »
Hi all, i dont know if my question is for this section but if its not please the admin or moderator replace it. So after find my gti problem in this forum i come back to you guys. I think its the best vag forum that can help people to repair their cars. After sold my gti and miss too much, i buyed a leon cupra from 2008 with motor code BWJ ( as i understand its exactly same as cdla
 cdld or f im not sure and bhz). So after many research, many test i come to conclusion that my injectors at 2nd and 4th cylinder is stucked open i opened my spark plugs 2nd and 4th are durty. My car smoke some white smoke time to time and smells an unburning fuel. I dont have any oil consumption or water. Dont have oil in water or water in the oil. I mesured the compression all 4 cylinders pass 12 (yes my compressor test set was not one of the most good but i see that pass 12 to 13 and continue to up). The only error code that i has was 'low fuel pressuer intermittent' but after changing my fuel filter was gone. The new filter is purfluks and its 6.4 bar. Prevous owner said that the car is in stage 2 but i dont know and there is no any paper from tune company he said too that he buyed it staged. So after many research at internet i cannot find any good info at my question. I choosed this section because my injectors is the same injectors as 6R and S3. The injector number is 06f906036f. I find some new bosch injectors with same number but they have not the vw audi logo but its bosch like original. So are the bosch injectors is the same specs as oem or is with diffents specs anyone i stalled them in his car have you ever had a problem with aftermarket bosch injectors? Every info about these injectors is welcome. Thank you prevously to everyone. If any other have any idea from what can cause this problem with smoke feel free to write your opinion please. Thanks to all.

Offline momo.mk5GTI

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: White smoke injectors question 6R S3
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2023, 02:03:43 pm »
Update, so after my injector change with oem s, (and cleaning the carbon with home methods some egr cleaner brushes etc) the smoke has dissapear, it doesnt make when its stationary or when i ride normal, when i throttle it there is a litle bit amount of smoke there i find normal, (i have downpipe wuthout cat and rear muffler delete, i have just resonator at all my echaust system).  Now smells like burned petrol some mechanics said that car run too rich. (and they said mybe its due to a chip tuning mybe they didnt stage it correctly) The only time when smoke now is when i ride downhill on gear without gas and when i stop at red light, and begin to ride make a big cloud behind and then nothing. I checked the rear pcv valve, has a litle bit oil inside, and i found a litle amount of oil inside turbo too, i cleaned rear pcv, and turbo too, i also checked the valve cover for cracks, i repaired the crack too with some gasket silicone hope still is in place. But after all that, smoke on downhill continue. The compression is good no oil consumption or coolant consumption. Front pcv just removed to see if there will change something. Any other suggestions? Thank you.

Offline pudding

• Global Moderator
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 675
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2023, 02:33:09 pm »
Turbo bearings or valve guides/seals.  It will be using oil.  It can't kick out loads of smoke and not consume oil.

2007 ED30 | 2009 TDI 140 | 2016 BMW 330D

Offline momo.mk5GTI

• Taking part
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2023, 02:39:51 pm »
Turbo bearings or valve guides/seals.  It will be using oil.  It can't kick out loads of smoke and not consume oil.

Thanks to your reply, do you have any suggestion how to check these?