Make a donation

Author Topic: Mark 5 gti for sale  (Read 309 times)

Offline Angieb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
Mark 5 gti for sale
« on: August 29, 2023, 07:17:24 pm »
So time has come for my son to sell his beloved golf gti. It has been parked up for months and we don’t have the space to make it into a garden feature, so time for someone else to have an opportunity to own this little pocket rocket. Mileage shows 203,000 however engine was changed less that 25,000 miles ago, for one which he was told only had 70,000 miles on it. It has rusting on the front wheel arches (standard) and some damage to the lower corner of the drivers door, which has also rusted. It has a rather nice leather interior, steering wheel with a flat but at the bottom and genuine nocturno alloys with relatively new tyres. It has 5 months mot left too. It is priced to sell, pictures can be sent if you are interested and you are welcome to view 😁 £800

Offline TheBALDpuma

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
Re: Mark 5 gti for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 02:40:59 pm »
Is it really only worth £800!?!?

Offline terrier

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 37
  • My Ride: GTI now gone
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 03:24:10 pm »

Offline Angieb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 04:24:26 pm »
Hi all ref the car for sale, it is old and has been parked up for a while, so someone could drive it a short distance and heaven forbid something go wrong. So the price was based on the wheels being worth 400, the seats 200 and steering wheel 100-200, so the car came free. I’ve bought so many lemons over my life that I’d hate to profit from someone’s misery, that’s the reason we came to this price 😊