Make a donation

Author Topic: Servicing in Teesside?  (Read 1190 times)

Offline stumk5

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Servicing in Teesside?
« on: April 16, 2010, 07:48:15 pm »
Hi all,

my golf gti is due its 60,000 service, can anyone recommend any independant dealers in teesside.  I have used ron turnbull in middlesbrough over 10yrs ago when i had my mk3 gti, and the service was great and cheap too, has anyone used him recently or volkswork who are based next door?

What is due on a 60,000 service, the cambelt was done at 50,000 and dsg at 40,000, this is the first service i will be getting done since owning the car.

cheers

stu

Offline PDT

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 142
    • Email
Re: Servicing in Teesside?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 07:50:38 pm »
If you fancy a drive up to Boldon, we offer full servicing and diagnostic facilities at our head office. We are also main dealers for REVO, Milltek, Pipercross and all services come with a free dyno test on our dyno dynamics rolling road :)

Offline disco stu

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 09:08:23 pm »
A mate of mine works for Audi in Ingleby. He's always looking for work on the side plus he can get you a stamp and use genuine parts. I'm getting mine done next weekend.

Where you from Stu?

Offline Cooper

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 10:49:42 am »
Just go to Lookers VW in Middlesbrough they always look after me and prices are always reasonable. Got my MOT done there yesterday for £30, can't recommend them any higher!
C63
SQ5