Make a donation

Author Topic: seat seats !  (Read 4902 times)

Offline candy turbo

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 11
seat seats !
« on: May 01, 2010, 03:53:21 pm »
a mate got his brand new leon cupra yesterday been looking at it this morning , its orange and has all the toys , looks and drives really well BUT the seats are shocking , completely spoils a cracking car , looks like seat have started with recaro style frames then got some old spanish guy to cover them in the cheapest pvc he could lay his hands on !!!!!!

Offline VC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 93
    • Very Cherry Stickers and Decals
Re: seat seats !
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 04:00:16 pm »

Offline no golf clubs at all

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 07:29:39 am »
Lol^^^

the dash is gash too.... Shame as I've warmed to the seat since it's launch but the interior (the bit we see most make me chunder).

Offline Janner_Sy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 62
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 09:41:40 am »
must admit the seat interiors are shocking.  its a shame really cos they did such a good job with the exterior design.

Offline djhorace

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 10:33:28 am »
I agree with the centre part of the dash being poor, but the seats are better than those found in the GTi/Edition 30. Burberry anyone?!  :signLOL:

I like the clocks and other things too for what its worth. Each to their own though.

Offline winrya

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 10:56:55 am »
I agree with the centre part of the dash being poor, but the seats are better than those found in the GTi/Edition 30. Burberry anyone?!  :signLOL:

I like the clocks and other things too for what its worth. Each to their own though.

don't agree about the seats, love the gti/ed30 look and they are the most comfortable and supportive seats I've ever sat in!

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 11:17:56 am »
the seats are ok to sit in and are quite supportive not as good as ed 30/gti seats the finish and quality of the leather/pvc is shocking ! But im used to audi now so must have become a snob  :grin:

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 11:46:21 am »
 oo for what its worth. Each to their own though.

I have to agree, standard GTI seats  :sick:

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 12:00:58 pm »
I have to agree that the seats in the ED30 are fantastic, very supportive and extremely comfortable! I have to disagree with the burberry comment to, I love the print and think it really finishes off the interior!  :drool:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline SteveTDCi

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 01:51:54 pm »
i love my cupra seats they are soooo much more comfortable than Golfs and A3's, my 140td golf had the full leather and i sold that because of back pain, the A3, well they were reallt saggy. The Leon doesn't use the best plastics on the door panels but its put together well and doesn't creak unlike my golf did. Don't the loweer boulsters on the ED30 sag over time ?

Offline Poverty

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2010, 03:40:22 pm »
i love my cupra seats they are soooo much more comfortable than Golfs and A3's, my 140td golf had the full leather and i sold that because of back pain, the A3, well they were reallt saggy. The Leon doesn't use the best plastics on the door panels but its put together well and doesn't creak unlike my golf did. Don't the loweer boulsters on the ED30 sag over time ?

The audi TT seats have a sagging issue, the cupras are atleast durable!

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 03:47:20 pm »
does yours have the leather with the diamond shaped stiching ?

Offline candy turbo

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2010, 03:50:18 pm »
I have to agree that the seats in the ED30 are fantastic, very supportive and extremely comfortable! I have to disagree with the burberry comment to, I love the print and think it really finishes off the interior!  :drool:
i m with you on this tom i love the fabric , its all golf gti is about they are good seats too , but these are better .......

:wink: