Make a donation

Author Topic: Iam back in a mk5. well our lass is  (Read 1004 times)

Offline BMX

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
    • Email
Iam back in a mk5. well our lass is
« on: May 01, 2010, 04:25:10 pm »
the mrs has just bought a mk5 gt sport 170 after 5 painful months with a mini cooper s checkmate. never realised how bad those cars are 23mpg  horrible ride and steering. no for us ta.

anyway very happy with the GT sport its 08 black pearl with the 18 charlston alloys full leather tints etc, really glad to be back in a golf  :driver:

now the mods begin, just got a ed30 rear valance and having it painted this week got some side sills too.

would like a gti front spoiler, steering wheel, brushed alloy dash trims (gti not r32) and ed30/r32 rear lights if anyone has anything let me,  :ashamed: i mean our lass know

ps has anyone ever painted the edition 30 rear valance inner part a different colour on a black car?
"If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: Iam back in a mk5. well our lass is
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 04:37:49 pm »
welcome back to the family :happy2:

Offline SKAVIA

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 9
    • Build thread
Re: Iam back in a mk5. well our lass is
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 05:07:40 pm »
Glad to have you back!
I have a black edition 30 and have been toying with the idea of getting the rear valance wrapped in a dark grey vinyl...somebody did a photoshop for me - have a search for the thread.... :happy2: