Make a donation

Author Topic: Help! Forum's gone all weird on me!  (Read 1319 times)

Offline BeezerDiesel

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 11
Help! Forum's gone all weird on me!
« on: May 21, 2010, 05:33:13 am »
I think there was a thread on this already but I can't find it now.
Apologies for my complete lack of internet savvy but the re jig happened at around the same few time as my internet connection went into meltdown. After a few phone calls the internet seems okay-ish now with a slow but fairly consistant connection.

Anyway, since the forum re-vamp initially I couldn't stay logged in nor reply to any threads. That seems to have settled in again over the last 24-48 hours.
I couldn't reply to PMs I've had, I think I've managed to send them now, previously the forum just rudely logged me out!

So now I'm left with one problem (touch wood it's only the one), I can't get in to the mk6 forum. When I hit the link at the bottom of the main forum page it just directs me back to the mk5 forums even if I re-log in on that side (I'm not logged in on the mk6 version of the mk5 forum if that makes sense(?).

Any ideas guys? It's not just my home PC either as I couldn't access the mk6 forum from work either although I don't log into the forum at work as the IT Nazis may get on my case.

I'm mentally prepared for the embarassment I am now letting myself in for if there's a huge sticky thread somewhere blindingly obvious that I've missed.   :ashamed:
I'm just gonna have to use the lame excuse of my poor internet connection (big ongoing thread about this on cupranet), I was down to 0.06 meg on Wednesday!

TIA
Andy
7R