All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Tyre Pressures

<< < (2/8) > >>

LaserBlue:
33 all round 225/40/18s gives good  :driver:

WhiteGTI:
The reason for my query is that T_T has said on the other forum that:


--- Quote from: Teutonic_Tamer on February 03, 2009, 12:28:26 pm ---I run mine at 42 front and 37 rear.

--- End quote ---

He said that this will provide good handing capabilities. I've never pumped a tyre into the 40's, so it just seems like a lot to me! Not that I'm questioning his judgement, but I was just asking to see if anyone else adopted a similar approach.

I have no interest in setting them for ride comfort or mpg, but merely for handling capabilities!


Toast:
32 all round on My Mich's pliot exhilto's :happy2:


Toast

bacillus:
Do remember that over or under inflation will lead to uneven tyre wear.

WhiteGTI:
^ Thats a good point actually, had forgotten about that!  :smiley:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version