Make a donation

Author Topic: Just got revo'd up today :)  (Read 1919 times)

Offline x18wag

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
Just got revo'd up today :)
« on: October 22, 2010, 09:16:01 pm »
Just got stage 1 applied today and got a rolling road day next weekend so we will see what I got from standard, feels so much quicker 
blue graphite Gti, full leather, arm rest with 6disk changer, 18'' Monza 2's, now changed to Perscara's, rear (i cant see) parking sensors :p dual climate, pipercross panel filter. remus sports cat back to come

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
Re: Just got revo'd up today :)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 10:30:31 pm »
Best bang for buck you'll get mate..  :happy2:

Offline x18wag

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: Just got revo'd up today :) figures here now
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 08:58:27 am »
Well it made 231bhp and 260ftlb the man doing the rolling road stopped at about 6k as I've still got plastic pipes for boost lines and they couldn't tap into the boost to see what psi it was running, I'll post graphs up shortly.
blue graphite Gti, full leather, arm rest with 6disk changer, 18'' Monza 2's, now changed to Perscara's, rear (i cant see) parking sensors :p dual climate, pipercross panel filter. remus sports cat back to come

Offline Sunglasses Ron

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 15
    • Email
Re: Just got revo'd up today :) figures here now
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2010, 09:05:43 am »
Well it made 231bhp and 260ftlb the man doing the rolling road stopped at about 6k as I've still got plastic pipes for boost lines and they couldn't tap into the boost to see what psi it was running, I'll post graphs up shortly.
Decent result mate..  :happy2: Regarding the boost reading, not sure why he couldn't tap in for a boost reading though?? All you have to do is unclip the plastic pipe at the front, couldn't be easier  :confused: Saying that though, it may be slightly different on a K03 compared with the K04. A K03 shouldn't make anymore power over 6k anyway mate, so I wouldn't worry to much.

Offline x18wag

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: Just got revo'd up today :)
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 04:05:08 pm »
Yeh the car feels completely different it's gd it's a constant boost all the way up too 