Make a donation

Author Topic: Detailing brushes from Envy  (Read 1997 times)

Offline hotrod30

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
Detailing brushes from Envy
« on: February 16, 2009, 01:59:56 pm »
Hi Guys,

A buddy of mine Tim Bomford from Envy Valeting has an offer on at the moment for anyone interested... please see below.

A very special short term offer available via the forum. I have been pioneering these brushes I sourced for over a year now and they have taken the detailing world by storm, so much so that many are now copying the idea 

Here is a bit of text about them:

Envy-Valeting, the home of the famous Envy Brushes! (Where else but here?!) We have huge stocks of brushes for immediate dispatch of all shapes and sizes. A Swissvax style brush set for using inside or outside your vehicle. Soft bristles and no metal, only plastic body that will not scratch your precious vehicle. These brushes are near enough identical to the outgoing model of the Swissvax detail brushes (I should know as I have 2 and have been previously Swissvax trained and approved) My Envy Valeting brushes are invaluable in all the detailing I do and I wouldn't be without them. 5 x brushes (as illustrated on website) are included. They've been so popular with detailers/valeters and the public too. Over 300 sold so far on my eBay account. Buy direct and save via this website.

I have reduced the price in the shop overall but will put them back up in a week. Please click on the link below to place an order via the website and they will be dispatched next day 

http://www.envyvaleting.co.uk/products_info.asp?id=151

Cheers... Hotrod  :happy2: :happy2:
Candy Edition 30 (1783)

Offline T88OMM

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
Re: Detailing brushes from Envy
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 12:51:33 pm »
Thanks Hotrod, Just ordered some  :happy2:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 01:16:37 pm »
what for? you never do any cleaning!!

Offline T88OMM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 17
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 01:44:30 pm »
I am gonna look after it well after you detail it!  :angry015: :angry015: :angry015: :angry015: :angry015:
TT-RS Plus - S-Tronic

Offline JPC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 93
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 01:48:56 pm »
ah right, you better do!