All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Dealer fit Parking Sensors

<< < (7/8) > >>

TomB:

--- Quote from: Caz on March 02, 2009, 09:56:28 pm ---but i will say, make sure u have some kind of warranty on them.. knowing what vw ones are like..lol  :sleepy:

--- End quote ---

Cheers for that, I was going to buy a bumper with factory ones in it, don't think I'll bother!

Caz:
im sure there not all poop.. but i wouldnt risk it..
(i love the brand i work for.. but sometimes u know 2 much.lol)

TomB:
Thats it, I work for GSF so I pretty much know of everything that goes wrong on them, but there are certain aspects that I don't get asked about, its good to know! :)

ERVS:
Soundlab, could you please let us know which company did the intall of your parking sensor and what make they are?

Thanks

Ervs

Edition30:


Fit one of them, no electrics to go wrong and no guarentee required  :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version