All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area
Best deals on tyres?
JPC:
i always try the online places but theres a guy local to me who you wouldnt expect to be major cheap, BUT...he always comes up trumps and is nearly 10-15% cheaper than anywhere online
Tfsi_Mike:
--- Quote from: Edition30 on July 05, 2009, 06:38:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: maxitrol on July 04, 2009, 10:07:17 am ---Goodyear Assymetrics are a brilliant tyre in the wet and dry
--- End quote ---
+1 for these, once you have a few miles on them they are fantastic.
--- End quote ---
+2 had on for 6k miles now
john_o:
@
maxitrol
edition30
tfsi mike
have any of you run the Pilot Sport PS2 ??
Im an F1 fan (in GSD3 guise) but havent tried assymetrics yet. Tempted but the PS2's have performed faultlessly for 12k miles+ and even ok when virtually bald!
Persuade me why I should buy the Assyms over the PS2?
gazbutS3:
I've used both John and I'm using assys at the minute, but I can't help thinking the PS 2's just win in the wet
john_o:
cheers Gaz that probably seals it :happy2: , PS2's it is.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version