Make a donation

Author Topic: Luca's quick wash and rinse  (Read 4609 times)

Offline RedRobin

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 379
  • -Receive: 442
  • BIALI Motorsport's Chief Horn Blower
Re: Luca's quick wash and rinse
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 03:22:21 pm »

A 'quickie' is all I ever do : - Gentle water spray, lambswool mitt with Meg's Nxt shampoo, rinse off, dry and 'polish' with huge microfibre cloth. Takes about 2 hours including wheels and glass. Occasionally spend another half-hour with tar/bug remover.

I can't be bothered to do all the detailing that others do and actually don't like cars to look too glossy.

Yesterday's wash : -

On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robin.procter.50

Throbbin' Red Mk5 GTI DSG with too many mods to list - Have Fun but Safe Journeys!

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 05:59:27 pm »
Will give it a try and see, if not i'll just do the full splitter in black :smiley:

looks goo buddy!  :happy2:

you going to paint the WHOLE splitter black?

Im doing vinyl but unsure whether to do the middle section like greenhouses or the whole thing, should be sorting it in the next few weeks :happy2:

Tornado red ED30, Revo stage 2, ITG Panel filter, 3" Blueflame turbo back exhaust, leon cupra front brakes, ecs dogbone mount, WALK kit, Eibach sportlines, Satin black Monza II's, VWR/sachs paddle clutch

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 05:59:56 pm »

A 'quickie' is all I ever do : - Gentle water spray, lambswool mitt with Meg's Nxt shampoo, rinse off, dry and 'polish' with huge microfibre cloth. Takes about 2 hours including wheels and glass. Occasionally spend another half-hour with tar/bug remover.

I can't be bothered to do all the detailing that others do and actually don't like cars to look too glossy.

Yesterday's wash : -

^^^^^ NICE :drool:

Tornado red ED30, Revo stage 2, ITG Panel filter, 3" Blueflame turbo back exhaust, leon cupra front brakes, ecs dogbone mount, WALK kit, Eibach sportlines, Satin black Monza II's, VWR/sachs paddle clutch

Offline Greeners

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 06:47:26 pm »
Will give it a try and see, if not i'll just do the full splitter in black :smiley:

looks goo buddy!  :happy2:

you going to paint the WHOLE splitter black?

Im doing vinyl but unsure whether to do the middle section like greenhouses or the whole thing, should be sorting it in the next few weeks :happy2:

Just do the lower spoiler mate as the contrast between the black and red will look  :drool: Trust me  :wink:

Offline luca

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2009, 06:58:21 pm »
Think i might aswell do the front badge while im there too :grin:, may leave the roof for now as im not definate on that