Make a donation

Author Topic: Greetings from a vrs fellow  (Read 4675 times)

Offline VRSerious

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 2
Greetings from a vrs fellow
« on: June 19, 2011, 12:00:05 pm »
New to this site so I thought I'd say HELLO!!!!!!!

Got me a mk2 Octavia vrs and all the things I want to do to it, seems to be the same as the mk5 boys - big breaks/KO4/induction kit/remap etc etc and lots of money :laugh: to be got rid of in the process!
mkII VRS Octavia in Silver, Shark stage 1,Milotec lower front grill, private plate, EVOMs CAI, LED side and plate lights, de-badged, version D divert valve, BSH catch can, retro fitted parking sensors, cat back ss exhaust, Neuspeed Hi Flo intercooler pipe, S3 consoles/bushes,  Cupra 345mm front brakes + Goodridge braided hose, Bilsten B12

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
Re: Gtreetings from a vrs boy
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 12:01:43 pm »
Welcome matey, this site will definately help you spend all your hard earned on your VR  :P

Speaking of which you actually want my 345mm Cupra brakes  :laugh:

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
Re: Greetings from a vrs fellow
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 12:08:24 pm »
Welcome,this site will sure help spend your money :signLOL:

Offline VRSerious

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 12:55:59 pm »
And it starts! "Speaking of which you actually want my 345mm Cupra brakes " looking at some front S5 345mm at the moment but they have no carriers just the disc's and calipers but they are £200! :happy2: which I though was a good price, they were on a 2008 model.

What sort of price are you looking for the Cupra setup? are we talking front? front and back?

Can some one do me a quick favor, I want the heat shield that's for sale on here but I can't message him
http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,31105.0.html  can someone tell him!

Chris
mkII VRS Octavia in Silver, Shark stage 1,Milotec lower front grill, private plate, EVOMs CAI, LED side and plate lights, de-badged, version D divert valve, BSH catch can, retro fitted parking sensors, cat back ss exhaust, Neuspeed Hi Flo intercooler pipe, S3 consoles/bushes,  Cupra 345mm front brakes + Goodridge braided hose, Bilsten B12

Offline VRSerious

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 12:58:36 pm »
 :booty: I like these icon things :fighting2:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 01:00:55 pm »

Can some one do me a quick favor, I want the heat shield that's for sale on here but I can't message him
http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,31105.0.html  can someone tell him!

Chris

Done  :happy2: 

Offline VRSerious

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 01:02:15 pm »
Your a star, cheers for that :happy2:

Offline VRSerious

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2011, 01:11:20 pm »
Mike, can I ask one more favor? can you have a message chat with me on this page, it counts to my number of posts, once I'v posted enough (not sure how many times) then I can reply and have a input into other peoples posts!

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2011, 01:12:25 pm »

Welcome to the forum,

Im Mike, whats your name?  :grin: :grin:

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 01:15:56 pm »

Do you need a certain post count to post pics?

Offline VRSerious

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2011, 01:16:29 pm »
My name be Chris

Offline VRSerious

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2011, 01:17:17 pm »
Has any one fitted meth injectors to a mk5?

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • Go Large or Go Home
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2011, 01:18:37 pm »

I bought a Labonte S4 Water Meth kit but didnt get round to fitting it and sold it on :-(

Offline VRSerious

• Taking part
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2011, 01:20:08 pm »
Are you returning your car back to standard? or have you got some s8 brakes on there way :drool:

Offline Andy

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 442
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2011, 02:08:01 pm »
When i bought the r32 carries from the dealers cost me£120