All Things Mk5 > Mk5 General Area

Puddle lights

(1/11) > >>

stealthwolf:
Does anyone have these installed?

Would appreciate pics of the effect + of the unit.

Anyone installed it themselves?

Looking into it but don't know if it's feasible.

no golf clubs at all:
Not worth it mate, low level yellow lights that barely light up the errr puddles.

QD MBE:
The VWR Golf has them fitted, and I think they do a good job.  I started to look into retro fitting them, but didnt get too far due to work taking over again.

Would be very interested in sorting this.

 :happy2:

Greeners:
Flora has them on my old car and I for one think there great  :happy2: The bulbs should be easy enough to upgrade.

markymark:
Definately well worth having, they do light up the floor better than I thought they would and with an LED bulb upgrade would be fantastic! :happy2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version