Make a donation

Author Topic: H8 KRV Spotted today!  (Read 3677 times)

Offline markymark

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 55
H8 KRV Spotted today!
« on: March 23, 2009, 01:32:20 pm »
Not the first time ive seen your motor in Burntwood, was it your misses at the wheel? I was in my misses Yellow Bug!

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
Re: H8 KRV Spotted today!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 03:43:40 pm »
Not the first time ive seen your motor in Burntwood, was it your misses at the wheel? I was in my misses Yellow Bug!

She wasn't anywhere near the kerb was she?  :scared: :signLOL:

Offline markymark

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 03:46:51 pm »

She wasn't anywhere near the kerb was she?  :scared: :signLOL:

She looked dangerously near the kerb!  :laugh:

Offline VWTroy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 05:52:55 pm »
Yes she was driving today,was it looking shiney 8)she  came home earlytoday. Greenhouse you will go to hell for that one :signLOL: Helen was looking over my shoulder as I was looking a the posts, and the word tw-t came rushing out :signLOL:

ED30/Bluefin/Eibach sportsline/Jetex Filter/Powerflex dogbone bush.

Offline markymark

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 07:48:38 pm »
Yes she was driving today,was it looking shiney 8)she  came home earlytoday. Greenhouse you will go to hell for that one :signLOL: Helen was looking over my shoulder as I was looking a the posts, and the word tw-t came rushing out :signLOL:
Yep it always looks shiney, its not the first time ive seen it. Didnt you have some different plates on at one time?

Offline VWTroy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 08:45:48 pm »
Yep it always looks shiney, its not the first time ive seen it. Didnt you have some different plates on at one time?
Only for about a month, in July last year until we got the plate registered. I take it your local as I have seen a yellow Bug about. :happy2:

Offline markymark

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 08:53:17 pm »
Only for about a month, in July last year until we got the plate registered. I take it your local as I have seen a yellow Bug about. :happy2:
Not really I live in Stratford-upon-Avon but my office is in Hednesford.

Offline Greeners

• Thank You
  • -Given: 201
  • -Receive: 199
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 09:28:11 pm »

Whoops  :ashamed: Won't be gettin a cuppa when I pop round then? I'll just tell her you told me  :laugh: :signLOL:

Offline VWTroy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 04:29:44 pm »
Not really I live in Stratford-upon-Avon but my office is in Hednesford.
is your plate a 51?

Offline markymark

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 04:31:32 pm »
Nah my misses Bug is a 53 Plate! Sometimes its sporting a black and yellow chequered bonnet bra!

Offline VWTroy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 05:09:36 pm »
Nah my misses Bug is a 53 Plate! Sometimes its sporting a black and yellow chequered bonnet bra!
Okay I will keep an eye out for you, I asked about the 51 plate, as I came upon one pm today over J11 M6.

Offline markymark

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 08:02:50 pm »
Okay I will keep an eye out for you, I asked about the 51 plate, as I came upon one pm today over J11 M6.
I only venture up to the office 1 day a week! :wink: