Make a donation

Author Topic: Jedi-Knight's Tornado Red 'fully loaded' OEM+ GTI - FOR SALE  (Read 81712 times)

Offline jedi-knight83

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 41
    • Cambridge Autogleam Detailing
Re: Jedi-Knight's Red 'fully loaded' GTI
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2011, 09:30:26 pm »
Fitted a revision d diverted valve today. Old one wasn't split but wanted a stronger on there after the remap

Swapped out the fli trap 12 for an infinity basslink to give a bit more boot space. Ultimate plan is to do a fibreglass build on the left hand side

Then gave the car a quick wash :)

Still loving the car :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO

Offline sengh

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2011, 05:48:47 pm »
nice!

Offline jedi-knight83

• Thank You
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2011, 07:17:33 pm »
Latest little goodie :) and RCD510 DAB

I've found a great supplier of used / refurbed VW units now at good prices so if anyone needs a new headunit let me know. I'm getting prices on the rns510 but they have loads of the rcd510 and rcd510DAB for around £230-£250 and LOADS of the RCD 310 and RCD 310DAB.

Golf GTI DSG "ED30 Tribute" - RTech: 254bhp / 323lbft | MK6 GTI DSG S.Wheel | MK6 GTI speedo | MK6 climate | RCD510DAB | Bluetooth | Milltek Cat back | H&R Springs & Rear ARB | WALK | 19" BBS CH | MK7R 340mm brakes - INFO

Offline Tfsi_Mike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 241
  • -Receive: 309
  • Go Large or Go Home
    • Tfsi Mikes Money Pit AKS / TTE / RTech St2+ Cupra
  • My Ride: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,32721.msg402587.html#msg402587
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2011, 07:22:53 am »

Nice one, good work  :smiley:   Cheeky pic of the caddy van in there too  :smiley:

Offline oxygen

• Taking part
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2011, 04:28:48 pm »
Good to know you had a decent track on there for it's maiden play. none of your usual cheese!  :P

Offline jedi-knight83

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2011, 01:52:35 pm »
couple of tiny updates to be fitted soon...

Got an aux in kit from Eddie NL :)

Mine doesn't have the pre cut hole on the arm rest so will install it somewhere else

Also got this alpine pdx-2.150 amp. It's going to go under the passenger seat eventually. But waiting to get the rest of the bits first.

Still loving the car. Rubbish MPG though. Most trips long or short, Eco drive or blitz end up about 25-28MPG

Also finally fitted the can gateway so my rcd510 now remembers where i was on the cd card / cd and no battery drain and all the buttons on my MFSW work with the head unit again (not can bus related... i just re coded the head unit while i was doing the canbus)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:59:08 pm by jedi-knight83 »

Offline Mark_eire

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 1
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2011, 12:27:17 am »
Hi mate,
Just looking through here and realised that is my old car!!! LOL
I sold it to George in Glasgow a few years back, wish I could have had it longer,
I found the for sale ad just there too, you got a bargain, if I had of seen it at the time I would have bought it myself!
Best of luck with it, cracking car....
2010 Audi A6 Avant S-Line
2007 VW Golf GTI

Offline jedi-knight83

• Thank You
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2011, 10:04:59 am »
Hi mate,
Just looking through here and realised that is my old car!!! LOL
I sold it to George in Glasgow a few years back, wish I could have had it longer,
I found the for sale ad just there too, you got a bargain, if I had of seen it at the time I would have bought it myself!
Best of luck with it, cracking car....
Oh thats pretty cool... Did you buy it from new then?

Offline OLLIE_JETTA_MK5

• Won't Shut up.
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 2
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2011, 11:57:41 am »
Lovely tr gti mate !

Golf mk5 1.4 Fsi , Bettle 2.0 8v , Audi a3 2.0tdi , Lupo Gti , Jetta mk5 2.0 tdi , Golf mk6 1.4tsi , Jetta mk6 2.0tdi dsg . Golf estate sport wagon and now ! and orange GTI
Dubbin it since 2006

Offline Mark_eire

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2011, 01:27:25 pm »

Hi mate, no I didn't buy it new, I bought it from an old bloke in Manchester, he had a lot if tacky sh*t on it when i got it, chrome headlight covers and door handles, he thought it was great, but I pulled it all off straight away! I must see if i still have a pic of it from then to show you for a laugh! Really cracking car though, I tried to buy it back from George last year, but the import taxes into Ireland made it too expensive at the time, if you are ever selling, let me know, I'd buy it back in a heartbeat....
It was only here in Ireland for a few months and George came over and took it back to Scotland!
Good luck with it, and remember when/if your selling, let me know!
2007 VW Golf GTI

Offline jedi-knight83

• Thank You
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2011, 02:00:08 pm »

Hi mate, no I didn't buy it new, I bought it from an old bloke in Manchester, he had a lot if tacky sh*t on it when i got it, chrome headlight covers and door handles, he thought it was great, but I pulled it all off straight away! I must see if i still have a pic of it from then to show you for a laugh! Really cracking car though, I tried to buy it back from George last year, but the import taxes into Ireland made it too expensive at the time, if you are ever selling, let me know, I'd buy it back in a heartbeat....
It was only here in Ireland for a few months and George came over and took it back to Scotland!
Good luck with it, and remember when/if your selling, let me know!

Did you put the quad miltek and side skirts etc on then?
Did it always have the xenons on it too?
I think im planning on keeping it for a while now TBH... at least until a Mk6 :R is cheap enough for me to upgrade to... but will def let you know first if and when I need to sell.

Offline Mark_eire

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2011, 02:09:14 pm »
No mate, the car had the quad milltek and skirts etc when I bought it,
As far as I know the car had xenons from the factory, I only had the car a few months when i had to sell it, I had this and an Audi s3 at the same time, had to sell one of them, had both advertised and this sold first unfortunately! Looks great with the ed30 kit, I can assure you it was a well minded car from new, the lad I bought it from kept it meticulously, so did I and then George minded it like a baby too,
Enjoy it, talk to you next year when i come over to buy it!  :grin:  :happy2:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 02:12:20 pm by Mark_eire »
2007 VW Golf GTI

Offline jedi-knight83

• Thank You
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2011, 02:57:17 pm »
No mate, the car had the quad milltek and skirts etc when I bought it,
As far as I know the car had xenons from the factory, I only had the car a few months when i had to sell it, I had this and an Audi s3 at the same time, had to sell one of them, had both advertised and this sold first unfortunately! Looks great with the ed30 kit, I can assure you it was a well minded car from new, the lad I bought it from kept it meticulously, so did I and then George minded it like a baby too,
Enjoy it, talk to you next year when i come over to buy it!  :grin:  :happy2:

No worry... if you dig out those pics post them up on this thread.

Offline Mark_eire

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2011, 03:17:47 pm »
Will do, I'm sure there in a folder on my laptop at home, just need to dig them out! 
2007 VW Golf GTI

Offline driver rider

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2012, 11:43:42 am »
nice car Jedi.
3 Door GTI Black, Cruise Control, DSG, Factory Tints, Folding Mirrors, Heated Seats, Highline Display, Leather, Monza II's, MFSW, Parking Sensors, Puddle Lights,  Xenons,

To be fitted....Bluetooth,DVB-T, MDI, RNS510, Stage one (opinions much appreciated)