Make a donation

Author Topic: PSI Tuning  (Read 4327 times)

Offline sub39h

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 84
PSI Tuning
« on: October 31, 2011, 11:19:59 am »
Hi guys,

I've recently moved to Stoke for work. After a couple of weeks I realised my car needed some odds and sods sorting, so had a quick search. Had no idea that PSI Tuning was on my doorstep!

Anyhow, last week I was fitting a CAI to my car - was a bit of a disastrous evening all around as some of you read in my thread. I persevered and the next day returned to finish the job. I couldn't get the accordion hose from the turbo housing loose! I called PSI Tuning and drove it over (after reattaching the OEM intake) and they took time out of their full workshop schedule to loosen it for me!

I was then having a problem with the silicone hose, on account of the fact I'm a bit of a gorrila and my arm didn't fit. PSI to the rescue again! Helped me fit and didn't charge a penny for the inconvenience!

I have my NQS BBK to go on once the discs and rear pads arrive - you'll never guess who I've got lined up for the job?

100% recommended!

PS - they had some gorgeous Mk2s in the workshop. I have future plans to build a Mk2 and I already know who's doing the engine conversion too!
2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line
DSG | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Bilstein B14 | RNS-E 2010 | AMI | AKS Tuning custom CAI | Titanium BBS VZs | NQS BBK | WALK | Autotech RARB | Bluemotion aero | Blueflame TBE | Autotech HPFP | MY11 Wing Mirrors | Bluetooth | S3 Intercooler
PLANS: Stage 2+

Offline Beddie

• Just look at my post count
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 76
    • Email
Re: PSI Tuning
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 10:29:03 pm »
I've been using PSI for years now and Andy used to work on my cars back when he was at Awesome in the early days, thumbs up for me too  :happy2:

Tornado Red ED30 : Number 1644 - Gone

Carbon Grey Edition 35 - Here

Offline percy

• Always Involved
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
Re: PSI Tuning
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 09:13:33 am »
welcome to stoke mate! Andy and his crew are always helpful and you always get a great service :happy2: